Zachary R. Fowler
ZACH was born and raised in New Cumberland, Pennsylvania. From 2012-2019, he was a litigation associate in a defense firm in the Lehigh Valley. He handled all phases of litigation and successfully tried personal injury arbitrations as lead counsel, and served as second chair in a number of medical malpractice jury trials. Zach also handled commercial litigation on behalf of corporations, insurance companies and nonprofits.
Included among his past victories was a landmark Facebook defamation case involving an issue of first impression that carried political speech ramifications and was upheld by the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
In the 116th United States Congress, Zach served as Congresswoman Susan Wild’s Senior Counsel on Capitol Hill, overseeing her healthcare portfolio and acting as a liaison with hospital administrators.
Zach graduated with honors from both Susquehanna University (‘09) and Widener University School of Law (‘12). While in law school, he served as an Associate Editor of the Widener University Law Review.
Zach focuses his practice on civil litigation, including the defense of medical providers and healthcare institutions.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2012
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2009
Past Employment Positions
- Gross McGinley, LLP, 2012-2019
- U.S. Rep. Susan Wild (PA-07), 2019-2020
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer - Rising Star, 2016, 2017, 2018