JOSH was born in Wayne, Pennsylvania, and returned to the Philadelphia area in 2013. As an Associate at Post & Post LLC, Josh focuses his practice on the defense of medical providers and healthcare institutions.
Josh graduated from Franklin & Marshall College in 2011 with a double major in Government and History, and Villanova University School of Law in 2016.
At Villanova, Josh was the Executive Editor of the Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal, in which he published an article discussing emerging legal defenses to deceptive advertising liability. During law school, Josh interned for a federal district court judge in the District of New Jersey, and the Bureau of Consumer Protection at the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office. Additionally, Josh worked as a Law Clerk at Post & Post LLC during his final year of law school.
Prior to attending law school, Josh worked for a large international law firm in Washington, D.C., where he did acquisitions for the firm's information resources department.
Josh is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability Defense
- New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2016
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2011
- Major: Government
- Major: History
- Deceptive Advertising or Evolving Science? How “Barefoot Running” Demonstrates Novel Strategies for Defending False Advertising Lawsuits Under State Deceptive Trade Practices Acts, 22 Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports L.J. 529 (2015)
- Sports Betting in the Wild, Wild East: Setting the Line on New Jersey’s Final Challenge to PASPA, Moorad Sports L.J. Blog (Feb. 2016)
- $46 Million Fee Award Sparks Secondary Dispute in O’Bannon v. NCAA-NCAA Seeks Reversal of Magistrate Judge’s Ruling That Student Athletes May Recover Attorneys’ Fees and Costs for Unsuccessful Claims, Moorad Sports L.J. Blog (Sept. 2015)
- Orioles and Nationals’ T.V. Court Battle, Moorad Sports L.J. Blog (Nov. 2014)
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Rising Star, 2019, 2020