Chloë L. Mannings
Chloë was raised in Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania. From 2017 to 2022, she was a litigation associate at a medical malpractice defense firm in Lansdale where she handled all phases of litigation and served as second chair in numerous medical malpractice trials.
Chloë graduated from Temple University in 2012 with a bachelor's degree in political science. In 2016, she graduated from Widener University Delaware Law School. While in law school, she interned at the Veteran's Law Clinic, where she helped disabled veterans appeal benefit denials and request debt waivers from Veterans Affairs. She is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and is also admitted to appear before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2019
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- New Jersey, 2016
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2016
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Political Science
Past Employment Positions
- Kevin Wright & Associates, 2017 to 2022