Sue is a life-long resident of the Philadelphia area and is a partner at Post & Post LLC. Admitted to both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey bars, Sue practiced in a New Jersey defense litigation firm before joining the Property and Casualty Division of the Insurance Company of North America in 1985.
For approximately fourteen years, Sue held various positions within the Insurance Company of North America and later, the CIGNA Companies, including the supervision and disposition of large exposure general liability and professional liability litigation, with an emphasis on medical malpractice claims. Sue co-managed claims and litigation against CIGNA Healthplan’s staff model HMOs operational in California, Arizona, Texas and Florida.
In addition, Sue supervised the disposition of numerous commercial general liability and professional liability coverage issues, and interfaced with Underwriting and Marketing staff regarding the development of new insurance products including insurance programs for nursing homes and child daycare facilities. Sue also supervised litigation involving corporate errors and omissions and bad faith claims.
Sue brings her length and breadth of insurance industry experience to the firm, and is committed to service, client relations and firm management issues.
- Pennsylvania, 1984
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1984
- Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1981
- Major: Journalism/Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Area Society for Healthcare Risk Management, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Cigna Companies, 1999 to 2001
- Insurance Company of North America, 1985 to 1997
- Previti, Todd, Gemmel, Fitzgerald & Nugent, 1984 to 1985