Susan L. Fleming
Susan was raised in Malvern and has lived in the Philadelphia area for most of her life. Before attending law school, she worked as a registered nurse. Susan spent her nursing career at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in the medical oncology and bone marrow transplant units.
Susan has focused her practice on the defense of health care professionals, hospitals and nursing homes in complex, large exposure professional liability matters. Her background in nursing ideally positions Susan to represent healthcare providers and institutions.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Professional Liability Defense
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- New Jersey, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1994
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1996
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1992
- Georgetown University School of Nursing, Washington, D.C.
- B.S. - 1987
Past Employment Positions
- Young and McGilvery, P.C. 2001-2018
- Reinsurance Solutions International 2000-2001
- Stahl and DeLaurentis, P.C. 1998-2000
- Post and Schell, P.C. 1996-1998
- Wright, Young and McGilvery, P.C. 1992-1996